Re: ERROR: missing chunk number 0 for toast value 14227980 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Smith
Subject Re: ERROR: missing chunk number 0 for toast value 14227980
Date
List pgsql-general
Diogo Biazus wrote:
> Hi, can anyone help me with this error: ERROR:  missing chunk number 0
> for toast value 14227980
>
> Is there a solution?

When I ran into that error, it was apparently due to bugs in the Linux IDE
driver for our disk.  In your case, it may be something different; I can't say
for sure.  Once the primary problem is solved, the only solution seems to be
to dump the table, drop it, and then restore from the dump.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation