2nd Swiss Postgres Conference - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Charles Clavadetscher
Subject 2nd Swiss Postgres Conference
Date
List pgsql-announce
Hello

This year, as mentioned in a previous mail, there will be a Swiss PostgreSQL
Conference again, in June 2015. The program has been defined a few days ago
and registration is open. Until May 15th, 2015 you may profit of an early
bird rate.

http://www.postgres-conference.ch/

Besides the conference itself there will be a full workshop day. For the
workshops as well as for the conference talks we received commitments from
international well known experts on the topics treated. The odds are good
that the event will become highly interesting.

We would be very pleased to welcome you in Rapperswil.

Best regards

Charles Clavadetscher
OK Swiss Postgres Conference

Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group