Re: Default user after upgrade to 7.3? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: Default user after upgrade to 7.3?
Date
List pgsql-general
I think you should look at your pg_hba.com file:
/var/lib/pgsql/pg_hba.conf

That is the file of "what users can logon from where and how"

Perhaps it got clobbered or something.

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Fax: (416) 441-9085