Re: [INTERFACES] PgAccess 0.98 and libpq.so.2 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Nigel Berkeley
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] PgAccess 0.98 and libpq.so.2
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Lucky for me, I have Redhat 5.1 on CD so I can grab it off there.
But all the people without Redhat 5.1 are not going to be able to
run pgaccess, or worse still theres going to be A LOT of people that
arnt able to use pgaccess at all because they dont know what the
problem is!

Constantin, if it is the case of not having the old lib, are you
planning to update pgaccess to use libpq.so.2?

Nige