Re: [v9.3] Extra Daemons (Re: elegant and effective way for running jobs inside a database) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: [v9.3] Extra Daemons (Re: elegant and effective way for running jobs inside a database)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 9:09 PM Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Excerpts from Boszormenyi Zoltan's message of vie jun 29 09:11:23 -0400 2012:

>> We have some use cases for this patch, when can you post
>> a new version? I would test and review it.

> What use cases do you have in mind?
 Wouldn't it be helpful for some features like parallel query in future?

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.