Import Wizard/ error 9 : subscript out of range - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Christophe Pouillet
Subject Import Wizard/ error 9 : subscript out of range
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi there,

I'm trying to import a smalll .csv file (comma separated, no quotes, no
trailing) containing
50 records for testing and the import process stops after 15 records
with this error message.
I've found one similar problem in the mailing list but it seems not
being solved.
I'm using PgAdminII V1.6.
Does anyone could help me with this as I need to load approx. 15000
records.
I've already checked that there's no blank line in my .csv file.

Thanks for you help

Chris.

---
email has been scanned virus free by AVG