PostgreSQL Datasize - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Amitava Sengupta
Subject PostgreSQL Datasize
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

I'll be using PostgreSQL for one of our desktop application with huge data (>20GB). Can you let me know whether Postgres supports that amount of data. Let me know of limitations, if any for Postgres regarding handling such huge data. Also if there is any max. size for database.

Regards,
Amitava Sengupta
Programmer Analyst

Web Spiders (India) Pvt. Ltd.
51B, Justice Chandra Madhav Road
Calcutta 700 020. India
Phone: 91.33.2474.3581 to 85
Fax: 91.33.2474.3500
http://www.webspiders.com
(ISO 9001:2000 and IC 9700 Certified. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner)

Calcutta (India), Birmingham (UK), Toronto (Canada), San Francisco (USA)

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this message are those of the author and not necessarily those of the firm The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer or any other device.