Re: AW: RE: RE: RE: ODBC and Access 2000 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From DI Hasenöhrl
Subject Re: AW: RE: RE: RE: ODBC and Access 2000
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Cedar,

thank you for your odbcRowSource function. In the meantime I had to work with some "normal" Access databases, but now I'm back at postgresql with Access and I will try to implement your function in my code.

Cedar, are you sure, that
is the right adress, because I get the following message:

"the requested URL could not be retrieved ....."
Unable to determine IP address from host name for odbc.postgres.org

    The dnsserver returned:

    DNS Domain 'odbc.postgres.org' is invalid: Host not found (authoritative).

    Thanks,
    Irina