Re: How to turn autovacuum prevent wrap around run faster? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From marc.hsiao
Subject Re: How to turn autovacuum prevent wrap around run faster?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi All:

The autovacuum (prevent wraparound) still run more than 36 hours, I can not
drop the partition table after adjust the autovacuum parameters.

If a table is running autovacuum (prevent wraparound), can I purge this
table?
If not, what else I can do for clean this partition table?

If the table is  running autovacuum (prevent wraparound), can I use pg_dump
to backup it?
Will the Transaction ID Wraparound Failures happen while table has been
restored into new DB?

Regards
Marc