Need info on 7.1 and synchronization for big project - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rob Hutton
Subject Need info on 7.1 and synchronization for big project
Date
List pgsql-general
Guys -
  We are about to start a large for us project that has some pretty
complicated requirements.  First of all, we have to have real time
synchronization/replication.  Second of all, we are in a hub and spoke setup
where each spoke will need to replicate everything it knows about to the
hub, but the hub will have to be smart enough to only replicate back to the
spoke those things that the spoke should know about.
  I have seen in the last couple of weeks some discussion about these
features being added as a separate project called eRServer with a beta early
this month.  Is there someone who knows hard info on this that I can talk to
quickly so that we can make a decision?

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Hutton