Re: WIP: CoC V5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Regina Obe
Subject Re: WIP: CoC V5
Date
List pgsql-general

This looks much better than earlier editions.  I think this one I could avoid violating without too much trouble.

When we talk about community commons, does that include physical spaces?

I'm trying to visualize what "safe" means in a virtual space and I'm drawing a blank picture.

Thanks,

Regina