Re: Release schedule - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: Release schedule
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Andreas.

> Dave Page wrote:
> > Just for info, I plan to build 1.4.0 tomorrow night (Saturday, GMT),
> > once the PostgreSQL 8.1 docs are available from Marc. I'll upload once
> > done for testing on Saturday/Sunday, and announce on Monday.
>
> IMNSHO we can't keep this until the Japanese issue is fixed, we'll have
> to mention that in BUGS.txt and address it for 1.4.1, unless a solution
> is found within the next few hours.

Although I could check now and there was nothing, the question had not
arisen in my development environment. I think that it originates in wxWidgets
or libpq.dll. Anyway, If I return, I will check it again, when returns.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito