RV: BUG #3236: Partitioning has problem with timestamp and timestamptz data type - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Christian Gonzalez
Subject RV: BUG #3236: Partitioning has problem with timestamp and timestamptz data type
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I'm sorry Tom, you are right.=20
=20
Atentamente,
Soluciones Integrales GIS C.A (SIGIS)
Christian Gonzalez
christian.gonzalez@sigis.com.ve
=20

-----Mensaje original-----
De: pgsql-bugs-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-bugs-owner@postgresql.org]
En nombre de Tom Lane
Enviado el: Mi=E9rcoles, 18 de Abril de 2007 01:24 p.m.
Para: Christian Gonzalez
CC: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Asunto: Re: [BUGS] BUG #3236: Partitioning has problem with timestamp and
timestamptz data type

"Christian Gonzalez" <christian.gonzalez@sigis.com.ve> writes:
> When you use timestamp and timestamptz data type for partitioning=20
> implementation, your postgresql partitioning  implementation doesen't=20
> work fine when you make a SELECT using this columns type.

Your example is a bit silly, since you created a table partitioned on
logdate, then added two unrelated columns and expected the system to assume
the table was partitioned on those.  I suppose this is a mistake in the
example, but it's not clear what the real complaint is.

       match

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanner en busca de virus y otros
contenidos peligrosos, y se considera que est=E1 limpio.

--=20
y se considera que est=E1 limpio.