INFORMATION_SCHEMA - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject INFORMATION_SCHEMA
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > We could do DESCRIBE commands as well.  Also, what happened to the
> > INFORMATION_SCHEMA proposal?  Wasn't Peter E doing something with that?
> > What happened to it?
>
> Ooops.  Yeah, let's get this in.  Where should I put it?

I wouldn't mind having a look at the patch.  Where do you implement this
kind of thing?  Where in the code do you create system views and schemas?
Just add to the initdb script or something?

Adding this should allow us to move around 20 items from the sql99
unsupported list to the supported, which would be sweet.

Chris