Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Regina Obe
Subject Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
Date
List pgsql-general

Chris,

The first part up to (I is fine), but part II and below reads more like a Core Contributor riot act you force all the main contributor's to read before you bless them with water and give them keys to commit stuff to your code base.

Like our committer guidelines -- https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/DevWikiComitGuidelines

For a Coc – I think it should be light, but make it clear that we do not tolerate strangers coming into our group and demanding us to accept their code, cause we want to be welcoming and show we have at least 15% of code contributions from women.

Thanks,

Regina