How to uninstall the geometry package? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ken Winter
Subject How to uninstall the geometry package?
Date
List pgsql-general

While installing PostgreSQL (8.1) recently, I was offered the option to install the geometry functions.  “Why not?” I said to myself, and to the installer I said yes.

Well, the answer  to “Why not?” is that I have a couple hundred functions that I’ll probably never use junking up my installation.

The install was from the Win installer package postgresql-8.1.msi.

My question is: Is there any setup routine or something that I can run to get rid of all the geometry objects, or is the only way to do this to completely uninstall and reinstall PostgreSQL?

~ TIA

~ Ken