Re: QNX : POSSIBLE BUG IN CONFIGURE ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Maurizio
Subject Re: QNX : POSSIBLE BUG IN CONFIGURE ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
OK,
I compiled postgresql RC2. I have not error nor warnings so I hope it's all
right.
I also changed something in os.h --> port/qnx4.h
and in s_lock.c

I will post the changes until the end of the week.

I executed initdb and all works fine.
I executed postmaster and the proces run OK.

When I run psql template0 I have an error. I am not expert walking throu
postgresql sources.
could You tell me  if there some change from beta 6 to RC1 or RC2 that can
give this problem in QNX so I can try to check all?

Attached is the server.log file with the SIGSEGV.

Thanks