Re: Report generation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Griffiths
Subject Re: Report generation
Date
List pgsql-general
Rich,

I was browsing around for PostgresQL tools, and found that The Kompany makes
quite a few.

They have a schema modelling tool called Data Architect for designing and
reverse engineering PostgresQL databases. Here's the link:
http://www.thekompany.com/products/dataarchitect/

There is also a product called Rekall that lets you design database driven
reports. I'm sure checks (or cheques as we Canadians call them) would be
fairly simple. Here's the link:
http://www.thekompany.com/products/rekall/?PHPSESSID=9f4f579c44f94316ce6d259
7044d19fe

Both these products are quite reasonable (Data Architect is $40 US compared
to in the range of three to five thousand for Embarcadero ER Studio and
Designer, both for Oracle), though are probably not as full-featured.

David.