Error on compile for Windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bernard Grosperrin
Subject Error on compile for Windows
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello, this is the first time I post on this list.

I have setup a build environment on Windows 7 32 bits, with Visual Studio
2005. Took me a while to get all the bits and parts working, but I finally
went through it. Only problem, I get 2 LINK errors:
fatal error LINK 1104: cannot open file
'.\Release\utf8_and_shift_jis_2004\utf8_and_shift_jis_2004.obj'
fatal error LINK 1104: cannot open file
'.\Release\euc_jis_2004_and_shift_jis_2004\
euc_jis_2004_and_shift_jis_2004.obj'

Anyone could help me with that? I have no idea what I could be missing.

Thanks so much for nay pointer, I really want to be able to see through that
project, as quite a few things are depending on it.

Bernard.