Re: Instalation problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From martin
Subject Re: Instalation problem
Date
List pgsql-general

> martin wrote:
>  >
>  > this is as far as I get, after this I'm getting a message bad
> interpreter or
>  > there's no such file.
>
> What's the exact message?

  The exact message is :  bash: ./configure: bad interpreter: No such file
or directory

  I've tried to make my own configure file with autoconf, but I get a
message that my autoconf is out of date for configure.in:
  configure.in: 29 error: Autoconf version 2.53 or higher is required for
this scr ipt
  configure.in: 29: the top level

 My version of 2.95.3

Yes, but I didn't look too long because I don't have unlimited aproach to
Internet from my home and I was at the end of my time :).