[pgadmin-support] Query Editor: Size of last column can't be increased - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From
Subject [pgadmin-support] Query Editor: Size of last column can't be increased
Date
List pgadmin-support

Some sql statements returns enough columns, that they fill the visual width of „Data Output“ grid.

At the moment the only way to change column width is: D&D it at the end of column (separator).

When I try to increase the width of the last column, then it don’t work, because I need to move my cursor to outside of the window. Even If I release the left button, it will not set the width of the last column. When I move the cursor with released button back to the pgAdmin window, then I’m still in D&D mode.

In previous version (pgAdmin 3) it was possible to double click on a column to increase the width for some pixels. Or increase the column width by moving to outside of the window.

It would be nice to be able to increase width of the last column.

pgAdmin 4 v1.5

Desktop Runtime

Windows 10 x64 1511