Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Michael Paesold
Subject Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me
Date
List pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:

> The firewall was also blocking connections from IANA reserved address
> blocks - unfortunately it seems it's list was a little out of date
> and included a couple of blocks that have since been released to
> other registries. I've disabled that rule altogether now as it was
> blocking at least one user tonight.
>
> Regards, Dave.

Well, now I can't say which change caused the problem to go away. As stated
in my other email, it works now, but now is after all the changes. Perhaps
you can take one back?

My IP address was 83.64.153.60, when I wrote the mail. It's a dynamically
assigned one. Now it's 83.64.76.36. The block seems to be wrong, yes.

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold