RE: [HACKERS] Open 6.5 items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject RE: [HACKERS] Open 6.5 items
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Future TODO items ?

As far as I see,there's no consensus of opinion whether we would
remove useless segments(I also think it's preferable if possible) or
we would only truncate the segments(as my trial patch does).

Only Bruce and Ole objected to my opinion and no one agreed
with me.
How do other people who would use segmented relations think ?
Thanks.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.p