Re: WIP: CoC V2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Regina Obe
Subject Re: WIP: CoC V2
Date
List pgsql-general
Josh,
> tl;dr;

> * Modified #2 to be less harsh.
> * Modified #3 with TGL and James comments
> * Did not remove examples as I believe they are vital to the success

> I saw Regina's post, I believe it is good for context but I also believe that something concise and to the point is
thebetter path.

> PostgreSQL Global Development Group (PGDG) Code of Conduct (CoC):

> 1. The CoC is to provide community guidelines for creating and enforcing a safe, respectful, productive, and
collaborativeplace for any person who is willing to contribute in a safe, respectful, productive and collaborative way.

I don't know what your idea is of being "respectful and collaborative", but if dismissing my Coc because it's longer
thanyour Coc and not even asking for comments  is your idea of collaboration, then I think we have a big problem.

Your repeat of terms in the beginning and the end looks really weird too.

Thanks,
Regina