Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From FarjadFarid\(ChkNet\)
Subject Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Joshua,

Thanks for the posting. That was a good list of areas to cover. Specially about speakers/events/third party plugins
etc.

How would  you sum it up? Would it be right to summed up as anything that could affect the Postgresql as a brand should
beprotected?

This is of course also an opportunity to include many more people within the community.

The only problem is that the list is getting to large to implement for *the first drop*. It could end up just as point
ofdiscussion.

To kick start it. I hope someone will look at the primary issues that concerns the team the most. Including those you
andothers
have mentioned and just get it out of the door. No doubt these will be reviewed and edited or added in due course.

How does that sound?

Good luck.

Farjad Farid