Situation with delphi7 x postgresql 8.1.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marcio
Subject Situation with delphi7 x postgresql 8.1.2
Date
List pgsql-general
 Hi,
 I develop under Delphi7(Build 8.1) pgexpress 4.01 and postgreSQL 8.1.2
 OS is windows XP Professional or Windows 2003 Server.
 In my project i use dbexpress components TSQLConnection, TSQLQuery ->
 TDataSetProvider -> TClientDataSet.
 In some situations when the TClientDataSet excute action
 "TClientDataSet.Open" this freeze the aplication and CPU Usage is over 95%.
 This situation happen only when the server is native windows.
 If necessary i have one project and database for example.

Thank´s

Márcio