Re: Remote queries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chuck Shunk
Subject Re: Remote queries
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Justin,

I'm doing this for a company that controls a number of mall kiosks selling
Cell phone accessories.  They want to be able to keep track of sales and
inventory from their home office on a day-by-day basis, and they are finding
this rather difficult with locations spread out throughout several states.
The POS terminals I'm designing will upload sales info by dialing into a
central server and populating the central database.  They will also download
things like employee timesheets and new product info.

Sorry about the HTML format email--I thought I had configured Outlook
Express to send plain text--anybody know how to fix that?  I can't find any
other options to select for just plain text.

Thanks,

Chuck