Fw: QNX : POSSIBLE BUG IN CONFIGURE ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Maurizio
Subject Fw: QNX : POSSIBLE BUG IN CONFIGURE ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I searched for the error and I have found :

when I execute psql template0
the SIGSEGV is generated when postinit calls RelationPhaseInitializePhase2
in heap_openr with RelationName = pg_am at the return r I have the error.

when I execute psql template1
the SIGSEGV is generated when postinit calls RelationPhaseInitializePhase2
in heap_openr with RelationName = pg_class at the return r I have the error.

I can't understand whats happen.

Could someone help me ?

Thanks

Maurizio Cauci