Restoring right side of the display - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Steve Erickson
Subject Restoring right side of the display
Date
List pgadmin-support
separatedisplay section on the right side of the pgAdmin III display.  I would like to return it to the panel with
Properties,Statistics and Dependencies, but all I can do is move the section to the middle, top or bottom.  I’ve tried
selectingthe tab and dragging it to the tab row below, left, right, etc. but cannot get the tab back in the section I
wantit.<p class="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">I’m running version 1.14.2 on OSx 10.6.8 and Postgres 8.4.<p
class="MsoNormal"> <pclass="MsoNormal">Thanks,<p class="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">Steve Erickson<p
class="MsoNormal">SeniorDeveloper<p class="MsoNormal">266 East 7th Street, Floor 4<p class="MsoNormal">Saint Paul, MN
55101<pclass="MsoNormal">651.925.3237 office<p class="MsoNormal">612.242.1343 cell<p class="MsoNormal"> <p
class="MsoNormal">NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act,is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
anyretention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
receivedthis communication in error, please immediately notify our office by return email or at our telephone number
(651)925-3200.  Then delete and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments.</div>