Problems with pgAdmin V1.4.2 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Simon Hart
Subject Problems with pgAdmin V1.4.2
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

First many thanks for pgAdminII.

I've only just started using postgresql with pgAdminII so bear with me if I'm being stupid but:

- If I edit table data in the SQL output data viewer, I cannot delete any fields of type 'date'. I get the error 'bad date external representation' when I try and save the record. I have tried but can find no way round this.

- Also in the same viewer, the bubble help for the 'refresh' button is incorrect, it reads 'Delete the selected record'. This is obviously where the delete button parameters were copies over and not completely updated.

- I would dearly love to be able to edit and resave data from within the data viewer when using it with a view. Attempting to do this seems to generate the error 'unterminated qouted identifier'?

- The pgAdminII help seems to be 'thin on the ground' - there's plenty of postgresql help though.

Many thanks,
Simon Hart