Re: options for no multiple rows? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From pgsql list
Subject Re: options for no multiple rows?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Greets,

I guess I should have been a little more specific as opposed to the example,
but it's not *just* multiple rows from a function, you can.  I know if
returning truly one column this is fine, but calling a function that returns
multi/multi (fields/rows) in say an RDO resultset currently cannot be done,
or at least not as it would be if I  was calling a Stored Procedure on a M$
SQL Server.

Best Regards,
-tim

---