RE: Eror while dropping a user - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ertan Küçükoğlu
Subject RE: Eror while dropping a user
Date
List pgsql-general

permissions from tables, sequences, functions. They do not own any objects.

I found a table named "data" in postres database's public schema. Owner of
that table is postgres user. That table do not have any relation with these
users that I failed to drop. It is probably a mistakenly created test table.
After I drop that table, these users dropped without any error.

That is something weird to me. I am almost 100% sure that I did not give any
GRANT for these users out of "pars" database. Alessandro's provided scipt
did not return that table when I run it on postgres database and
postgres.public schema.

Anyway, I could clean up my users in the end.

Thanks & regards,
Ertan