Re: beta testing version - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martin A. Marques
Subject Re: beta testing version
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 05 December 2000 16:23, Martin A. Marques wrote:

> Has somebody thought about putting PG in the GPL licence instead of the
> BSD? PG inc would still be able to do there money giving support (just like
> IBM, HP and Compaq are doing there share with Linux), without been able to
> close the code.

I shouldn't be answering myself, but I just got to the end of the thread
(exams got on me the last 2 days), so I want to apologize for sending this
mail (even if it reflects what my feelings are) without reading the other
mails in the thread.

Sorry

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martín Marqués            email:     martin@math.unl.edu.ar