Re: beta testing version - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martin A. Marques
Subject Re: beta testing version
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sunday 03 December 2000 21:49, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> I've been trying to follow this thread, and seem to have missed where
> someone arrived at the conclusion that we were proprietarizing(word?) this

I have missed that part as well.

> ... we do apologize that it didn't get out mid-October, but it is/was
> purely a scheduale slip ...

I would never say something about schedules of OSS. Let it be in BSD or GPL
license.

Saludos... :-)

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Mart�n Marqu�s            email:     martin@math.unl.edu.ar