error message: the driver doesn't support the version of odbc-function - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From A. Hahnefeld
Subject error message: the driver doesn't support the version of odbc-function
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I'm trying to connect my PgSQL database (v 7.1.2) via the PostgreSQl-ODBC
driver (v 7.01.00.07).
I'm accessing from Delphi the "SQLDriverConnect" function via the ODBC32.DLL
(v 3.520.6019.0).
In my opinion I use the correct connection parameters 'cause a connection is
made.
The problem is that the connection will be closed immediately with a strange
error message:
"The driver doesn't support the version of the odbc-function, which is
needed (notice SQLSetEnvAttr)"
(This NOT the original message, 'cause it's a translation the original into
english)
The options described if working with Borland products have been set as
described.
I hope someone can help.

Thanks a lot
Andreas Hahnefeld