Re: [pgjdbc] chore: migrate the build to Maven (#322) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Markus KARG
Subject Re: [pgjdbc] chore: migrate the build to Maven (#322)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

I doubt that anyone will have a problem if you rebase a *non-pulled PR*. But it is not me to decide.

From: Stephen Nelson [mailto:notifications@github.com]
Sent: Montag, 22. Juni 2015 22:03
To: pgjdbc/pgjdbc
Cc: Markus KARG
Subject: Re: [pgjdbc] chore: migrate the build to Maven (#322)

I've made a number of changes to add in the missing features:

  • OSGI
  • build.properties
  • Distribution generation in zip, tar.gz and tar.bz2
  • Javadoc generation
  • Modified readme

I'm not sure if the correct github etiquette is to rebase my changes or just add the commits? Ideally if this gets merged in I'd like it to be a single commit rather than my many commits.