Using indices with LIKE - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Llew Sion Goodstadt
Subject Using indices with LIKE
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thanks. You have saved my life!
I should perhaps have noticed the bit in the administrator's guide on
localisation.
Never thought it would be relevant.
I have reloaded the database after a new initdb and restarting
postmaster after changing the environment ("export LANG=C").
Everything now works.

(I write in all this detail so that the next poor sod doesn't have to go
through the same hellish experience :->

Llew