problem to found postgresql-jdbcX.Y.X.jar - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kalid Askar
Subject problem to found postgresql-jdbcX.Y.X.jar
Date
Re: problem to found postgresql-jdbcX.Y.X.jar
List pgsql-jdbc

Dear Sirs,

I am trying to install Sesame under Windows XP. I have installed Postgresql and the JDBC driver.  I have installed Cygwin also. I have also download Tomcat and Java 2 SDK.

But when I want to copy the PostgreSQL driver  file (“postgresql-jdbcX.Y.Z.jar”) to sesame dir/web-INI/lib/. I cant found the file. L have search every where but I don’t found it. My question where can I found it

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

Askar

        Askar Kalid
        B.SC. M.Sc