Re: Let's Do the CoC Right - Mailing list pgsql-general

From FarjadFarid\(ChkNet\)
Subject Re: Let's Do the CoC Right
Date
List pgsql-general
Geoff,

The number of job losses around the world is huge. From mining to retail or software industry.
The writings is on the wall for large co-operates, especially where software is concerned.

All the predictions are pointing to greater success for smaller more nibble companies.

I believe we need to say things honestly, equally frankly and as politely as possibly. Without frank consultation we
won'tget anywhere.

I don't think you are bad person. Just that you are resisting change.

Personally I rather see more contributions as it adds to the momentum of the community as a whole.

Hope this clarifies my position.