PostgreSQL : First impressions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Huong Chia Hiang
Subject PostgreSQL : First impressions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right address to pass comments to PostGreSQL
team, but here goes. I'm new to PostgreSQL and so far it looks quite interesting as an open
source DBMS. There are a few quirks (i.e. can't alter field data types?
Can't drop fields? ,etc), but I suppose I can live with them . Been using it
for some web-based development and I must say I am pleasantly surprised to
see how well it works for the last few weeks.
Keep it up and cheers.

Regards,

John Huong

P.S: Looking forward to the replication features in the to-do list ;).