Re: psql can not connect to the server on Win2000 NT - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Kouber Saparev
Subject Re: psql can not connect to the server on Win2000 NT
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> This sounds a lot like FAQ item 3.2 on
> http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/FAQ_windows.html. Check those
> instructions as a first step.

Maybe you're right that there's something installed on my computer that's
bugging the postmaster. The only networking tool that I have installed is
NetLimiter - but it only offers a possibility to manually limit the speed of
some connections - not to forbid access or so. Anyway, I will try some
tricks over there and will report the solution, if there's such.

Thank you both Magnus and Harald.

Regards,
Kouber Saparev