Re: Re: Internet is putting lot of competition fire & heat under Microsoft SQL Server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve O'Hagan
Subject Re: Re: Internet is putting lot of competition fire & heat under Microsoft SQL Server
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks, some useful stuff at http://techdocs.postgresql.org. I'd only found
the info given at http://www.ca.postgresql.org/interfaces.html , perhaps the
two should be more tightly cross-referenced.

The 'POSTGRESQL & ACCESS FAQ' solved a couple of problems I've been
experiencing. However, still draft version of FAQ so, a lot of stuff not
finished yet.

I did note that the link on the http://www.ca.postgresql.org/interfaces.html
page :

 http://nsmsweb3.oucs.ox.ac.uk/pg/Pgsetup.html

Always gives me an 'access forbidden error', and the link on the
http://techdocs.postgresql.org page:

http://www.bcinternet.com/%7Ehilliard/postgresqlport.cfm

appears to be dead...