Re: Resend: 16-bit ODBC-driver - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From W. van den Akker
Subject Re: Resend: 16-bit ODBC-driver
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Adam,

The problem is: Lotus v5 (I think) is a 16-bit application. The user uses now
a Access database. I want to migrate all applications to PostgreSQL. But I'am
stuck with the Lotus-macro's. This can't be converted in a short time.
I've tried to let Lotus talk to a 32-bit driver but that won't work, only a 16-bit
driver does. In the Lotus configfile is a reference to the 16-bit ODBC driver.
For Access it looks like:

DN="DB-NAME" DL="DLODBC" DC="driver=odbcjt16.dll" AC=UI,PW;

but perhaps there is an other solution!

gr,

Willem