Re: Probleme with Postgresql and phpPgAdmin on a Debian Linux - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Samuel Torton
Subject Re: Probleme with Postgresql and phpPgAdmin on a Debian Linux
Date
List pgsql-php
Hi Chris and the list,

I checked the PHP.INI conf file and I could see that the
"magic_quote_gpc" is enabled.

So, phpPgAdmin 2.4.2 is bugged, but in the meanwhile it's possible to
avoid this bug by using the "psql" command line with "-f file" argument,
and then everything is ok to dump / restore tables.

Cheers,
--
Samuel Torton
http://www.ncslab.com