[pgadmin-support] Start of pgAdmin 1.5 takes longer then in 1.4 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From
Subject [pgadmin-support] Start of pgAdmin 1.5 takes longer then in 1.4
Date
List pgadmin-support

The new 1.5 version feels slower than the previous 1.4 version.

The durations of second start (with system cache):

V1.4 - 21s

V1.5 - 33s

Like you can see, something take longer at the end of the start. This must be the problem. (I hope the screenshot will not be deleted from message)

Another actions like expanding of the tree feels longer to, but I did not analyzed this yet.

pgAdmin 4 v1.5

Desktop Runtime

Windows 10 x64 1511

CPU:     3,5GHz