RE: postgis for beta releases - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Regina Obe
Subject RE: postgis for beta releases
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum

> > > Done. Syncing to repos.
> >
> > I'm not sure if it's too early to ask, but would you consider building
> > postgis for pg15b1 ?
>
> If it's not already on your list, would you consider building postgis for
pg16?

> Thanks,
> --
> Justin

Devrim. We just released PostGIS 3.4.0beta1 tested against PG16.
Much appreciated if you can package that.

Other spatial extensions that should be ready to go too

pgRouting -- 3.5  (3.6 hasn't hit beta yet, but both should work with
PostgreSQL 16)

Paul,

Hint hint, can you please push a release of ogr_fdw.  AS I recall you
haven't released since we patched up for PG16
https://github.com/pramsey/pgsql-ogr-fdw/pull/250

Thanks,
Regina