RE: postgis for beta releases - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Regina Obe
Subject RE: postgis for beta releases
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Devrim,

FYI I'm in the middle of packaging PostGIS 3.3.0beta2.
So I should be done with that today.

I would like to know what kind of issues you are having building with Proj 9.0.
One of our CI bots does build with Proj 9.0/ PG15, but that's a debian bot
https://github.com/postgis/postgis/runs/7328183892?check_suite_focus=true

I'm hoping to have some CI coverage for yum / CentOS in the coming months so we can catch any of these issues early.

At anyrate, no new features are enabled with Proj 9.0 on the PostGIS front so building with Proj 8+ is fine.  Main new
featuresrequire GEOS 3.11.

Thanks,
Regina