Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)

From: Ken Egervari
Subject: Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Help with tuning this query  ("Ken Egervari", )
 Re: Help with tuning this query  (Richard Huxton, )
  Re: Help with tuning this query  (Bricklen Anderson, )
   Re: Help with tuning this query  (Bruce Momjian, )
 Re: Help with tuning this query  (John Arbash Meinel, )
 Re: Help with tuning this query  ("Ken Egervari", )
  Re: Help with tuning this query  (John Arbash Meinel, )
 Re: Help with tuning this query  (Ragnar Hafstað, )
 Re: Help with tuning this query  ("Ken Egervari", )
  Re: Help with tuning this query  (Ragnar Hafstað, )
 Re: Help with tuning this query  ("Ken Egervari", )
 Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  ("Ken Egervari", )
  Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  (John A Meinel, )
  Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  ("Ken Egervari", )
  Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  ("Ken Egervari", )
 Re: Help with tuning this query (more musings)  ("Ken Egervari", )
  Re: Help with tuning this query (more musings)  (John A Meinel, )
 Re: Help with tuning this query (Some musings)  ("Ken Egervari", )
 Re: Help with tuning this query  (Mark Kirkwood, )
 Re: Help with tuning this query  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Help with tuning this query (more musings)  ("Ken Egervari", )
  Re: Help with tuning this query (more musings)  (Richard Huxton, )
 Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  ("Ken Egervari", )
  Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  ("Ken Egervari", )
 Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  ("Ken Egervari", )
  Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  (John Arbash Meinel, )
  Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  ("Ken Egervari", )
  Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  (Richard Huxton, )
  Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  (John Arbash Meinel, )
 Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  ("Ken", )
  Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  (John Arbash Meinel, )
   Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)  (John A Meinel, )

> "Ken Egervari" <> writes:
>> Okay, here is the explain analyze I managed to get from work.
>
> What platform is this on?  It seems very strange/fishy that all the
> actual-time values are exact integral milliseconds.
>
> regards, tom lane

My machine is WinXP professional, athon xp 2100, but I get similar results
on my Intel P4 3.0Ghz as well (which is also running WinXP).  Why do you
ask?