PostgreSQL authentication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nagy Karoly
Subject PostgreSQL authentication
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi, first of all this is my setup:

Server :RedHat Linux 9.0 with PostgreSQL 7.3.3
Clients: Win32 machines connecting to server via ODBC
Question: Could anybody suggest a hardware authentication method (like iKey or eToken) for the win32 clients?
I'm asking this because I didn't found such a method (or product) which supports on the server side Linux (they all require Windows 2000 on the server side).
Clients may be In LAN or remote connecting via Internet and the authentication method must be hardware based.

Thank you
Nagy Károly Gabriel
R&D Manager
Expert Software Group