Re: Data entry screen building utilities - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Prasanth Kumar
Subject Re: Data entry screen building utilities
Date
List pgsql-general
<snip>
>Rather than writing PostgreSQL data entry screens from scratch using
ncurses and >cdk, is anyone aware of any data entry screen building
utilities useful for character->based screens, as opposed to GUI utilities?

>Tim
<snip>
I don't know of such a utility but I remember that the tool 'pgaccess' lets
you create simple form under Tk/Tcl and saves it as a simple string in the
database. Maybe you could create a ncurses based library to parse this
string and produce a text based data entry screen?

--
Prasanth Kumar
kumar1@home.com